May is upon us, and another semester is near its end. For those of you anticipating upcoming finals, best of luck. A special congratulations to all who are graduating in May. Thank you for the memories, and we wish you continued success on your future endeavors.
— Your Marq Team
- If you haven’t renewed your lease yet, time is running out! The signature suites building is very close to selling out. Please contact us if you have any questions about renewing your lease.
- All lockouts during office hours cost $1. All proceeds go to Relay For Life via Marquette.
- As a reminder, please go outside to smoke. There is no smoking allowed within the property or inside apartments. Parties violating this policy will be fined $100.
Reminders & Updates
- Office hours are Monday through Saturday from 9 a.m.–6:30 p.m., and Sunday from 10 a.m.–6 p.m.
- The Community Assistant on-call phone number is (217) 304-2533.
- Have a parking inquiry or a parking-related question? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Rent payments: A reminder that your rent payment is due on the 1st of the month, and late fees will be applied on the 6th at 9:30 a.m. You can also utilize the rent dropbox 24 hours a day.
- If you have any questions regarding the payment portal or about your online account, please contact email@example.com.
May Your Summer Be the Best One Yet — Congratulations from Campus Advantage!
As another academic year comes to an end, your management team and everyone here at Campus Advantage would like to congratulate you on a job well done. Being a successful college student or young professional takes a lot of effort, and you deserve credit for all of your hard work!
Over the past year, we hope you’ve taken advantage of all the opportunities that we’ve provided for you to connect with your neighbors, learn new skills, stay on top of your academic game, set yourself up for career success, and open your eyes to new perspectives and adventures.
Some of you may be graduating this year, some may be headed to summer classes. Maybe your hours will be spent at a summer internship or enjoying the sun on a vacation. Wherever your summer months take you, we want you to stay connected with us so we can continue to support you on your way. Consider taking the following steps to ensure your continued success as a resident of Campus Advantage:
- If you’re going to be gone for a significant part of the summer, make sure to prepay or schedule online payments so you don’t miss rent deadlines. Also, communicate your long-term absence with the management office so we can keep a pulse on who will be around this summer.
- If you haven’t already done so, sign up for a free account with the Campus Advantage Career Success portal to get resume assistance, job alerts, and tons of other resources to help you get a job!
- Got some free time? We’ll still be hosting some great events throughout the summer, so make sure to join us for some fun! Also, don’t forget to get out and enjoy our outdoor space and amenities that might have gone forgotten in the winter months.
- If you’re looking for a quality job for the next academic year, stop by and talk to us in the management office about possible openings on our Community Assistant team!
- Finally, if you’re still on the fence about signing a lease for next year — don’t wait any longer! Spaces are going fast, and we want to make sure you’re able to call this community home for another year. Stop by and see us in the management office today to renew your lease or get leasing information for a friend.
Cheers to the end of your semester, and good luck on any pending exams and projects you may have! Make sure to check out the calendar for events going on this month, and follow your community on social media to connect and fuel up for May.
Chill Out and Enjoy Some Ice Cream — Wednesday, May 3 from 7–8 p.m. — Take a break before finals week and make your own ice cream sundae in the clubhouse! Also, learn some tips to prepare for finals week.
Cinco de Mayo Taco Bar — Friday, May 5 from 5:30–7 p.m. — Join us for a taco bar and toppings in the clubhouse. We’ll provide as much as we can, so early arrival is recommended. A $2 donation to our Relay For Life team is preferred. See you there!
National Beverage Day — Saturday, May 6 from noon–2 p.m. — Stop by our beverage bar in the clubhouse! We’ll have a variety of refreshments to complement National Beverage Day.
Thrive Through Finals — Tuesday, May 9 from 4–5 p.m. — Stop by the clubhouse for a study break and some treats to help you through finals. A solid snack bar will be set up for our residents to enjoy.