Finals are over, and we know all of you rocked them! So now it’s time to relax and hit the beach! For those of you who are graduating, The Marq congratulates you on a well-deserved victory! We would also like to welcome all of our new residents and interns. Please join us for our many events. There will be some great opportunities to meet new people and make new friends, and, of course, there will be food and prizes!
Reminder: We have several floor plans already sold out for next year. If you’re interested in renewing, please come talk to us before it’s too late!
Enjoy the great upcoming weather!
— The Marq
- If you haven’t renewed your lease yet, time is running out. The signature suites building is very close to selling out. Please contact us if you have any questions about renewing your lease.
- All lockouts during office hours cost $1. All proceeds go to Relay For Life via Marquette.
- As a reminder, please go outside to smoke. There is no smoking allowed within the property or inside apartments. Parties violating this policy will be fined $100.
Reminders & Updates
- Office hours are Monday through Saturday from 9 a.m.–6:30 p.m., and Sunday from 10 a.m.–6 p.m.
- The Community Assistant on-call phone number is (217) 304-2533.
- Have a parking inquiry or parking-related question? Please contact us at email@example.com.
- Rent payments: A reminder that your rent payment is due on the 1st of the month, and late fees will be applied on the 6th at 9:30 a.m. You can also utilize the rent dropbox 24 hours a day.
- If you have any questions regarding the payment portal or about your online account, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Summer Like a Local
Whether you’re going home or staying put for the summer, take advantage of all our community has to offer! Summers can be a great chance to enjoy the area in some new and different ways. With the hectic pace of school, many students miss out on opportunities to get involved and have fun in their local community during the academic year — it’s time to change that! From festivals to parks and local attractions, below are some ways you can summer like a local. As a bonus, most of them are either free or very affordable!
- Do something touristy
- Visit a farmers market
- Check out a local sporting event
- Visit your Chamber of Commerce website to find out about local attractions
- Find a calendar of nearby fairs and festivals
- Enjoy Fourth of July festivities and fireworks
- Hike or bike a nearby trail
- Volunteer with a local organization
- Have a picnic
- Go to an outdoor movie or concert
- Run or walk a local 5K
We’ll also be planning events and activities for you throughout the summer, and if you need ideas for other fun things to do in the area, please let us know. We have information on area resources and a local calendar of events on hand to give you plenty of options. Have a memorable and fun summer!
Celebrate Summer Pizza Event — Tuesday, June 6 from 5:30–7 p.m. — Stop by the clubhouse, where we’ll be having pizza to celebrate the summer and the nice weather!
Summer Solstice: First Day of Summer Grill-Out — Tuesday, June 20 from 7–9 p.m. — Come hang out in the courtyard and enjoy some food from the grill! Have fun, meet new friends, and ring in summer!