Spring has sprung, and we can’t wait for our April events! Events are a great way to meet new friends and get to know your neighbors. Plus, there’s always free food!
REMINDER: If you are supposed to move out in May but need to extend your lease until August, please stop by the front desk for more information. If you are interested in renewing, please come talk to us before it’s too late!
Stay Classy Milwaukee,
- If you haven’t renewed your lease yet, now is the time!
- All lockouts during office hours cost $1. All proceeds go to Relay For Life.
- The Avenue C fresh market now has a card swipe to help deter theft. Any resident in the signature suites will need their card reactivated and can do so from 9 a.m.–5 p.m. Monday–Friday.
Reminders & Updates
- Office hours are Monday through Saturday from 9 a.m.–6:30 p.m., and Sunday from 10 a.m.–6 p.m.
- Locked out of your apartment, neighbors being loud, or have an emergency? Please call the Community Assistant on call at (217) 304-2533 for any after-hours emergencies. Available seven days a week!
- Smoking in your apartment is NOT allowed. Doing so can carry a fine of $100 per resident and lead to eviction with additional fines of $250 per resident. There is no smoking allowed in the lobby, clubhouse, parking garage, stairwells, elevator, OR within 30 feet of any entry door to the buildings.
- As a reminder, please leave all windows completely closed anytime you are out of town. Thermostats can be left on and set between 60–65 degrees.
- Rent payments: A reminder that your rent payment is due on the 1st of the month, and late fees will be applied on the 6th at 8:30 a.m.
- If you have any questions regarding parking, the payment portal, or about your account, please see Sean-Michael Tisdall, our AGM, or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For any resident/roommate conflict-related issues, lounge reservation requests, and event idea submissions, please contact our Resident Director, Prasun Shah, at email@example.com.
The Marq Easter Egg Hunt — Wednesday, April 5 from 1–4 p.m. — What will you find? A free gift card? Free candy? A free key coupon? A free lockout coupon? Some other awesome prize? Join us on the hunt for eggs!
World Health Day Snackathon — Friday, April 7 from 1–5 p.m. — Want some healthy snacks and tips on how to eat healthy? Stop by the clubhouse and grab ’em!
Spring Is in Bloom! — Sunday, April 9 from 1–3 p.m. — Come join us in the clubhouse to plant flowers for your apartment!
Easter Cookie Decorating — Tuesday, April 11 from 4:30–6:30 p.m. — Stop by the clubhouse to decorate Easter cookies!
Earth Day Dirt Cups — Thursday, April 20 from noon–5 p.m. — In anticipation of Earth Day, residents can stop by the clubhouse and grab a dirt cup.
Live. Learn. Succeed!
We’re excited to announce a new career success portal exclusively for our residents! This service includes job search tools, instant job alerts and matches, online career management, resume development, social media development, company research, interview skills, career assessments, document libraries, and online workshops for career transition. Candidates who use this service report finding jobs three times faster than average! To access this service, simply log in to your resident portal and sign up for a free account. We’re dedicated to helping you achieve your potential!
Sign up today at http://bit.ly/cacareerportal.